Digital imaging equipment
Learn how our imaging solutions can help you:
Things to consider when upgrading your dental X-ray equipment
A technology is rapidly changing, it’s important to choose a dental X-ray system and dental software that meet all your current and future dental practice needs. To make a seamless, cost-effective and worry free transition to a fully digital dental practice, you’ll need to consider:
- Computer hardware and networking upgrades
- Network wiring and operatory monitor placement and installation
- 3D radiation shielding report
- Training and support for your dental X-ray equipment and software
As a qualified single-source dental X-ray equipment provider, Astra sells, installs and supports all the technology your dental practice needs for a complete dental X-ray imaging upgrade, including the highest-quality digital X-ray equipment, computer hardware and dental software. Plus, we provide the electrical layout of your operatory. Our digital X-ray equipment and software upgrade specialists give you personal, on-site attention — so you can sleep soundly.
Astra manages all components of a dental X-ray imaging upgrade, including:
- Troubleshooting problems and software update management
- Computer hardware and practice management software integration
- Dental X-ray imaging equipment setup and installation
- Training and ongoing support
As your single point of contact for all your digital upgrade needs, we can help you:
- Make sure your computer hardware and network is compatible, and inform you of any required upgrades in advance.
- Assess your network wiring and review your options for operatory monitor placement and installation.
- Provide a comprehensive 3D radiation shielding report to ensure proper placement of your new devices.
- Ensure your team is trained and has access to in-person or remote support for your dental X-ray equipment and related software.